Yes, I do accept guest posts. Just email me if you are interested in doing a guest post at myownplacehere at gmail dot com.
Anything that is useful for my readers is good content for a guest post here. It can be related to frugal living, simplifying, saving money, tips to success or helpful hints in general, and it can also be derived from your own personal experiences. There is no minimum length for your post, but usually the guest posts have over 500 words.
It is also a good idea to search my archives before submitting a guest post. If I have covered that topic in the past already there are good chances I’ll reject your post (unless you offer new insights).
• Your post must be original and must have never been published before on the Internet
• You agree to not publish the post anywhere else (i.e., in your own blog or as a guest post in other blogs)
• You can include one link in the byline, which will be displayed at the bottom of the post.
• You may include links to other posts on my blog, and/or a link to your own content within the post. No affiliate links are permitted.
• Please understand if minor editing is done, or if small changes are suggested.
• If you provide an image it must be attributed and credited to the original owner. If no image is provided, I may provide one of my own that is relevant to the content of the guest post.
• You can’t use SEOd anchor text for your byline link.
• Send your article in an email to myownplacehere at gmail dot com. If you create the article in your Google Docs account or similar, send a link to it there. We’ll get back to you with a yes/no answer or followup questions within 2 business days.